CryptoLocker Android virus was another typical lock-up PC and Android phone ransomware which was widely spreading on the Internet and could always infect the targeted computer with improper ways. Once the CryptoLocker virus successfully got a victim, it would attack the system secretly and make all the malicious modifications without authorization so that it could achieve its evil purpose easily. Since the cunning virus had its way and captured the computer, it would suddenly lock up the computer by displaying a warning prompt, blocking the screen so the users could not access the system as usual. More than that, all the personal files remaining in the computer would be encrypted forcibly and the users did not even know what’s happening. Even the victims tried to reboot the computer, considering the lock-up situation could be ended, but failed anyway. The best solution is to remove this unwanted CryptoLocker Android virus instantly.
According to the CryptoLocker virus warning, the users who encountered the lock-up PC situation must have done something illegal on the computer so the CryptoLocker related department and agency would have to investigate about it then delivered the official notification, encrypting user’s personal files and asking for a payment. Have to know that the CryptoLocker warning message was definitely illegal and it has nothing to do with the official law enforcement agency. The false accusation from the message was just a cunning trick played by the virus, with the main intention to intimidate and oppress the innocent users so that they would be afraid of being investigated for legal responsibilities or ended in being arrested, then followed the command faithfully. In fact, the CryptoLocker virus was released by purposive cybercriminals who wanted to practice a scam and make exorbitant profits from the users. Most of the innocent victims could not see through the tricks, with the countdown timer hanging on the computer screen, their fears intensified gradually and finally caved, resulting in irreparable losses.
Since the malicious modifications made by CryptoLocker virus taking effect on the system, the computer would become vulnerable already. Under this circumstance, the infected computer would be like the infections magnet, drawing all kinds of viruses and malware to invade into the compromised system and making serious damages to it. Not just the computer system was ruined, cybercriminals could add even more trouble to the users. As all the important files and confidential data still remained in the computer, and the computer screen was still locked so the users could not do anything about it. In this case, the evil criminals would break into the system, searching for all the value files of the users, stealing them for illegal business deals. User’s privacy would be seriously violated, not to mention all the disastrous consequences and terrible damages. So, to protect the computer and user’s legal interests, they should remove CryptoLocker virus immediately to unlock the computer then restore the corrupted system in a timely manner.
Please follow the professional guidance to remove the virus completely, if you need any help during the process, please click on the button to make a contact with the QiSupport Online Experts.
1. Reboot the infected computer by pressing the Reset button on the case.
2. Press the F8 key on the keyboard continually until the computer loaded the Windows Advanced Options interface, use the arrow key to select the Safe Mode with Networking from the menu then hit the Enter key.
1. Open the System Task Manager by using the key combination(Ctrl+Alt+Del).
2. Click on the Processes tab in the pop-up dialog, select the running processes of CryptoLocker virus then click on the End Process button to end them immediately.
3. Click on the Start icon then click on the Control Panel.
4. Click on the Appearance and Personalization link then click on Folder Options to reset the folder properties in advance.
5. Click on View tab in the pop-up dialog, select the Show hidden files and folders, uncheck the Hide protected operating system files(Recommended), then save the modifications.
1. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run Command box.
2. Type “regedit” command in the search bar then click on the OK button to open the Registry Editor.
3. Search for the related registry entries of CryptoLocker virus then delete them cautiously.
4. Find out the files and folders of CryptoLocker virus in the computer then remove them as well.
5. Reboot the computer once finished the removal.
CryptoLocker Android virus could cause a big messes in the captured computer, that was not only a money loss issue. With various viruses and malware constantly infiltrated into the system, the computer would be corrupted little by little, and because the users could not take any remedial measures about it since the computer was locked, so the situation would be worse and worse, ending in collapse without a doubt. In order to avoid being victimized by cunning virus like the CryptoLocker virus, users should learn more effective ways to protect the computer and personal property by removing the CryptoLocker Android virus timely, such as never downloading freeware or shareware from unknown websites, because most of the unwanted malware or virus could hide in this kind of bundled software, once the users installed them into the computer without awareness, the whole system would be infected.
If you need more solutions for dealing with virus, please feel free to click on the button and have a chat with the QiSupport Online Experts.