SOBooster is regarded as a maliciously obfuscated malware called rogueware, which is good at using the disguise of useful security software to trick online users into installing its potentially perilous malware and then compromising those targeted systems. The SOBooster actually in no method mitigates troubles to make infectious computer vulnerable but also carries out quite influxes of fake messages to scare you and efforts to persuade you to pay some potentially unwanted programs. Days after numerous online computer users’ computers were found to have been compromised by SOBooster, a major rogueware has turned their computers in high-risk. Usually, hijackers often use such SOBooster rogueware warnings to make money and steal confidential information.
SOBooster rogueware comes expanded with purporting to be from some legitimate servers, informing the targeted computer users that a lot of alerts have been detected and the download of SOBooster is quite necessary in order for wiping out security dangers. Then the SOBooster pop-up page will guide those unsuspecting users to download and install its potentially perilous malware on their computers with ease. Once Internet users become infected, the SOBooster rogueware will effort to make a lot of troubles such as taking up resource, modifying and deleting data, exploiting system vulnerabilities and more to make the victimized machine totally compromised. Therefore, don’t believe on any alerts revealed on the SOBooster malcious pop-up page.
SOBooster hardly supports virus removal, does exploit hazardous malware such as buenosearch.com hijacker virus, Trojan virus, ransomware and more instead. The victimized users are told if they didn’t get such SOBooster installed on their computer, they should face incredible troubles. Actually, your computer has been attacked by such SOBooster rogueware, which aims at tricking victimized users and attempting to guide them into following some malicious activities. The infectious machine can be taken over by the rogueware and its makers. SOBooster malware definitely can allow hijackers accessing in the victimized machine in order for more conveniently stealing confidential information. In case of further damage, the SOBooster should be removed without any delay.
How to remove SOBooster rogueware quickly and completely? If you are not confident of removing such malware by yourself, you can Live Chat with QiSupport 24/7 Online Experts immediately.
1. Exit the SOBooster by right clicking it on the Taskbar and select Exit.
2. Click Start menu and lick on the control panel option. Access to the Control Panel window, you will be presented with one of 2 different screens according to the checked view types. With either screen you are going to want to click on Uninstall a Program. (See images below)
3. Next it may take one minute to fully populate all programs you have installed. Locate at the target program. Next click the SOBooster and right select Uninstall on its right side.
4. Most software will ask you if you are sure you want to remove it. Please click the next button as the set-up wizard. Next click the Uninstall button.
5. After the SOBooster un-installation, you still need access to the local disk to delete the left hidden files. Now show hidden files first. Click on Start button. Click “Control Panel.” And click on Appearance and Personalization. Double click on Files and Folder Option. Select View tab. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives.” Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then click ok to finish the changes.
6. Click the Start button and click My Computer. It may bring you to the local disk. SOBooster fake virus copies its file(s) to your hard disk. You need delete all its left files.
C:\Program Files\ SOBooster
C:\Program Files\ SOBooster \undo
C:\Documents and Settings\Priya\Start Menu\Program
7. Press Windows Key + R key together, type the “regedit” in the pop-up Run window and hit Enter key.
8. Next you can see the Registry Editor. Click on Edit and select Find. Type the name of the SOBooster program in to search all relevant registries. And then delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
9. Restart the computer to active Windows Efficiency Console fake program removal process.
1. Open the Control Panel from the start button as well. For Windows 8 users, navigate to the Control panel, you can try this way. When you see the desktop, just move the mouse cursor around on the Start screen to reveal a new Apps button.
2. Click on the Apps button to display the Apps view, there is a search box on the top right corner.
3. Type the control panel in the search box and you then can see the control displays there. Click on to open it.
4. Now, navigate to the Uninstall a program to remove SOBooster fake program. The left steps are just familiar with the un-installation process mentioned above. It requires leftovers removal.
5. Reboot Computer.
SOBooster actually is a rogueware that can bring out a lot of damage once computer become infected. The SOBooster virus can trace victimized user’s IDs and passwords were leaked from Internet browsers such Mozila Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and more. SOBooster rogueware push alerts when targeted users try to go online. Once got infected with such malware, don’t believe all warnings reflected on the virus page, which is nasty tactic taken advantaged by cyber criminals to make money and a commonplace tactic often utilized by hijackers. The key is to remove SOBooster from infectious system completely, especially the virus hidden files and registry entries. If need professional help for virus removal, you can ask for professional help with QiSupport Online Service