PC Speed Clean is categorized as a fraudulent anti-virus program that in itself is typically perilous, which work centralizes in randomly attacking computers in order for ill-gotten gains depending on its ability to scare the users into buying a fake security software. The main tactic exploited by the fake antivirus program is disguising itself as a legitimate but actually not similar to those reputable security software to lure unsuspecting online computer users into being tricked. The solitary goal of distributing PC Speed Clean is for benefit-making, given this financial motivations, its distributors need to attack a broad number of potential victims especially those ones are in high-risk of vulnerability.
PC Speed Clean also refers to the so-called rogue-ware, which actually provides the user with no protection whatsoever, getting itself onto a targeted computer is a critical step in such fake anti-virus program scams and the attackers have to take advantage of a variety of social engineering techniques to accomplish that. Once Internet users become attacked, PC Speed Clean will self run an established scanning and scare victimized users that there are a lot of potential threats have been detected, their computers are in high-risk of danger now, and a lot of computer problems should be fixed timely in case of a total corruption. PC Speed Clean will carry out incredible damage whether it is about system corruption or confidential information breaches.
Note: It is highly recommended of you removing PC Speed Clean fake anti-virus program as quick as possible. If need professional help, you can Live Chat with QiSupport Online Experts immediately now.
The success and penetration of the PC Speed Clean rogue anti-virus program mainly relies on the two kinds of methods: installation methods and advertising methods. The installation method also is about the drive-by download. This implies that the scammers usually take advantage of a point-and-click solution to allow specific malicious exploits to be leveraged in targeted users’ computers. As a general rule, those drive-by loads such as freeware, shareware, web plugs, add-ons and a lot of others are targeted exclusively to Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox and indeed, only when users install those potentially unwanted programs simultaneously slip into their computers without any consent.
In a similar way, scammers uses some intentional advertising or pop-ups to persuade targeted computer users to launch intrusive installations page or convince them into downloading software intentionally. This is the most commonplace tactic of them all. Just by such two methods, PC Speed Clean can overcome any hurdle and successfully attack users’ computers. PC Speed Clean pretends to be legitimate security program but actually aims at compromising users’ computers and stealing money from them. Just similar to the well known examples of fake anti-virus program includes AVASoft Antivirus Professional, which true nature is virus that actually has capabilities to add their own malicious code to the victimized machine and perform corrupting activities.
PC Speed Clean rogue security software adequately performs its malicious nature of extorting money from those victims by misleading them into purchasing its declared “licensed version” of the software, but actually is non-existent. PC Speed Clean typically is clone of other lackluster software recreated under new name and graphics, while the true characteristic is hazardous and malicious. PC Speed Clean rogue program is best at using various guises, where the application will prompt a series of warning pop-ups seemingly real to care victimized users. What it all boils down to, the family of fake antivirus program that is dedicated to taking over the victimized machine, boosting malicious traffic, and even steal sensitive information including log-in credentials, banking data, online transaction data, and a lot of other financial details.
PC Speed Clean, misleading application, always committed to lure targeted users into their traps by performing a series of fake scanning, warnings, and misleading guides. PC Speed Clean comes endowed with ability to tamper with system registries and files in order for averting from any normal deletion. To take this to new level or completely govern the victimized machine, PC Speed Clean rogue program will frequently exploiting system vulnerabilities and drops down more malicious codes. And all programs installed on the infectious machine will be disabled including your own genuine anti-virus program, Internet connection, or firewall. Once left the rogue program alone on the infectious machine without a fix, victimized users will have to face abundance loss.
Tips: If feel confused about steps to remove PC Speed Clean fake antivirus program mentioned above, you can live chat with QiSupport 24/7 Online Service now.
1. Turn on the infectious Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 and reach the desktop. Press Win+C combination key to reveal out the Charm bar. The charm bar will appear, and move the mouse down to the All Apps icon in the right bottom corner of the bar.
2. From the applications menu, right click on the PC Speed Clean you want to uninstall. There is a bar may pop-up from the bottom of an Uninstall icon. Click on it.
3. Click on agree with the pop-up confirmation message. Click on Uninstall option again to permanently delete the rogue anti-virus program.
4. Follow the on-screen instruction to get PC Speed Clean rogueware removed from your Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
5. Access to the Charm bar again, and click Start screen Charm and type in control panel in Start menu. Choose Control Panel option. From Control Panel, type folder in the search box and select on the Folder Options from the pop-ups.
6. Locate at the Folder Option Interface, and click View tab there. Check Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Uncheck Hide file extensions for known file types. Click Ok.
7. Access to the local disks from Computer icon. Search PC Speed Clean rogue anti-virus program there. After that, delete all detective malicious files associated with the roguware.
8. After that, open the registry editor window and delete the left registry entries related with PC Speed Clean rogueware. Locate at the Desktop on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, press Win +R key to get Run window. At the t the dialog box that pops open, type “regedit.exe” (without the quotes) and hit OK.
9. After that, Windows will prompt you if you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer, click Yes. Done. Registry Editor should now be open.
10. Click on Edit-> Find->Search PC Speed Clean anti-virus program there. Delete all detective registry entries of the malware. After that, Reboot your Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 to get all changes effect. If want to consult more information, you can Live Chat with QiSupport 24/7 Online Experts now.
1. Search from the Start menu on the desktop. Choose Control Panel there. From the Control Panel window, the first one is to configure to use Category View, search for Programs there. Locate at the Programs.
2. Click Uninstall a program option and select PC Speed Clean fake anti-virus program. Right click on the targeted program and select Uninstall option.
3. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to remove the rogueware from infectious PC. Next, victimized users still need to show hidden files and registry entries in order for a complete cleaning. Now show hidden files and extension on Windows. Got to control panel again and open the Folder Options option. Click on View tab.
4. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives.” Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files. Click OK. After that, go to local disks by double clicking Computer icon on the desktop. Search PC Speed Clean fake antivirus program there and delete all detective files.
5. Open the Registry Editor by pressing the combination key Win + R. Type regedit in Run box and press Ok. From Registry Editor window, click on Edit and choose find. Search PC Speed Clean and delete related entries. The following entries are just for reference.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Ctfmon = %AppData%\svc-[random].exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe
Debugger = svchost.exe
Firewall is security software used to prevent PCs from hackers and some intrusive malware attacking. In general, the antivirus program can disable firewall first before coping with some malicious traffic. To make computer worked as usual, you’d better check and restore firewall after steps mentioned above.
1. Whether it is on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, the first step is to access to control panel as well. Open Control Panel interface on your computer.
2. From Control Panel interface, choose system and security option and click on it. Restore default link can show off, click on it now.
3. Choose the option that says restore the defaults firewall settings. Select the restore defaults button. Now you still need click Yes to confirm the changes. Wait for a moment, Windows firewall restoring process is ongoing. After done, reboot infectious computer.
Note: It is not highly recommended of you removing the fake anti-virus program by system restore unless you are quite sure about each right step.
Typically, computers infected with such PC Speed Clean fake antivirus program become a part of cybercriminals’ botnet, and therefore can be used to compromise all sorts of systems and trick money from those unsuspecting computer users. The attackers behind PC Speed Clean fake antivirus program always strives to expand much more infections to worldwide PCs in order for benefit maximization. The main tactic is through downloaded files. Known as the rogueware, the fake antivirus program could allow attackers to gain control over the infectious computer if a majority of vulnerabilities exploited successfully. In other words, it allows the attacker access to the victimized machine and enables them collect confidential information in person without any distraction.
One of the implication of the fake antivirus program attacking users’ computers also implies that cybercriminals and attackers will take over the infectious machine and clean victims out of money. Online transaction data, banking data, login credentials, and more sensitive information must be at high-risk of exposure. Based on the investigation, PC Speed Clean launches a series of malicious files to tamper with system so that it all related malicious keys and commands hardly can be figured out easily. Just as you have experience with the rogue program, the malware self drop down as much malicious traffic as possible to enable your computer out of control. That is to say if don’t remove PC Speed Clean fake antivirus program, victimized users have to face incredible damage. If can’t remove the malware in person, you can ask for professional help with QiSupport Online Service.