Win32:Malware-Gen Virus – How to Remove Win32:Malware-Gen Perfectly
Win32.Malware-Gen has been caught by various antivirus programs, reported as a nasty Trojan virus, which attacks Windows platform mainly. Being a product designed by cyber crooks, Win32.Malware-Gen is strengthen with advanced techniques and changeable characteristics in order to make damage on compromised machine easily as well as escape the auto removal from antivirus applications. In reality, Win32.Malware-Gen is not a new released Trojan virus that has become a headache for numerous computer users for a long history. Even though you have updated your installed antivirus to the latest virus database, it may still fail to remove Win32.Malware-Gen from PC completely. Usually, you may get the similar scan results like below:
Action: Moved to chest
The threat was detected and blocked when the file was created or modified.
Generally, Win32:Malware-Gen can be lurked into a target machine via downloading free application from unknown websites, opening sponsored links in Email or visiting some malicious websites or the legitimate web pages that have been hacked by the malware. Supposed that the Win32:Malware-Gen has installed on your PC already without any permission, PC users should to take over the helpful approach to erase such strong Trojan virus from PC. As an infamous hack tool created by remote hackers, Win32:Malware-Gen is always bundled with additional threats like keyloggers, worms, and rogue virus in order to make worse results on affected PC. Without removing Win32:Malware-Gen timely, it could even open a backdoor for third party, and remote hackers would be able to access and steal your personal data as much as they need. Follow the instruction below to help yourself now. If you are stuck in the middle of the removal, please feel free to contact Qisupport Online Support for expert help.
Malicious Features of Win32:Malware-Gen
* Slow PC performance and speed
* Spontaneous system reboots
* Annoying popups and alerts during Internet access
* Blue Screen of Death error
* Redirecting web browser to malicious websites
* Recording user’s Internet surfing and keystrokes
* Changes system settings and desktop background
* Disable user’s visit to sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and many more
Effective way to remove Win32:Malware-Gen (Manual Removal)
Win32:Malware-Gen is similar to many viruses released that can escape antivirus or can even prevent from scanning. Why? It’s obvious that people usually got this virus on their computers when surfing online, but when they wanted to remove it, only to find that the antivirus programs couldn’t pick it up at all. This is mainly because Win32:Malware-Gen hides deep in the registry entries and mutates at quick speed that is capable of blocking antivirus software. Besides, it can also infect many system files and make them become its associated files. Although Win32:Malware-Gen removal didn’t help, people can still clean this threat completely by following the manual removal guide below.
Part one: Show hidden files of Win32:Malware-Gen
1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. Click the View tab.
2. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Part two: Remove its registry files completely
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Win32:Malware-Gen processes and right-click to end them.
2. Get rid of the following files created by Win32:Malware-Gen:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 ,Windows Vista& Windows 8, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”):
Find out the following Win32:Malware-Gen registry entries and delete:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\Random
We should have a clear idea that not all computer malware could be detected and completely removed by Anti-malware program. Win32:Malware-Gen is one of such stubborn viruses. By using manual method, Win32:Malware-Gen could be stopped and cleaned from toxic computer. To manually get rid of Win32:Malware-Gen, it’s to end processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other Win32:Malware-Gen files and registry entries. Even though it is possible to manually remove Win32:Malware-Gen by yourself, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistake is made in the process as advanced spyware viruses are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely deleted. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for skilled users only, such as IT experts or highly qualified system administrators.